FUNDING BUTTON LINK

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Intelligent People Must Read This.

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .



This is a kind of mini-blog, with an irresistible title for anyone with a healthy ego. While I'll be very brief about this point, it is crucial for you, my intelligent and well-informed readers with your high likelihood of success.

Firstly, if you are reading this, by definition, you can't regard yourself as stupid -- and you are not, by any means. The mere fact that you are wading through this copy is indicative of your keen intellect.

The message here is very crucial in terms of Mad Marketing, Sending Signals and especially in International Communications where diplomacy and hospitality are so very important:

1) Always compliment your readers or clients on their intelligence and wisdom in choosing your blog, book, product or service. They deserve it; it says something wonderful about them, but it also says something about the quality of what you are providing them with; and,

2) Always thank your readers or clients for their patronage, their support, their loyalty, and their spreading of the word regarding the information, products or services which you are providing. Wise choices, loyalty, and references should always be acknowledged with the utmost gratitude.

Psychologists say (at least occasionally) that people will like you more, and choose to engage with you if you help make them feel good about themselves. Do it. It is true. Happiness, compliments and good customer service are in short supply -- differentiate yourself by differentiating your readers, clients and customers.

By the way, I am personally delighted anew every single time a new friend or colleague subscribes to my blog by either email or RSS feed, begins to re-tweet or tweet my articles across social media, quotes me, hyperlinks to one of my blogs, makes me a favorite, or shares one of my articles to a colleague, associate, family member or friend. Those of you who have done this are my motivation to do my very best, my reassurance when I have moments of doubt, and my lifesavers (literally) when I wrestle with dark nights of the soul.

I am forever in your debt, and I could never, given several lifetimes, thank you enough.

In an often unreasonable, insensitive and indifferent world, you are my refuge and I hope that I can do the same for you.

With apologies to Rene Descartes, "You read me, therefore I exist and have a purpose."

with my greatest respect and appreciation,

Douglas E Castle [http://twitter.com/douglascastle]



MAD
MARKETING
TACTICS™!





Share this page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HEADER TO SAVE TROUBLED COMPANIES
WE FIX BROKEN COMPANIES - DouglasECastleBlog
twitter-button.net
View DOUGLAS E. CASTLE's profile on LinkedIn
Douglas E. Castle
Bookmark and Share