FUNDING BUTTON LINK

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Build The Perfect Newsletter - Grow A Giant Client List.

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .








I have a friend whom I've spoken with only once (by telephone), and never met. Yet, I feel warmly toward him, respect his knowledge, and would trust him in any given business situation, despite his law degree. His name is Gordon Firemark, Esq., and he writes the perfect newsletter. In analyzing his newsletter (which I would recommend to anyone for both its informational value and its entertainment value) about Entertainment Law, I was able to identify some of the main ingredients in his magnetic message email list-building recipe.

In fact, the reason I feel as if I know him is because of his newsletter is filled with his unique personality, sense of humor, fast facts and "feels"  as if  he were speaking right to me. His message is the antithesis of a sales letter. I enjoy reading his letters because they are exactly like emails from a dear friend forwarding an interesting article or news item to me. His style is personalized and even humble [I wish I could learn to do that]. A sample follows below, but before you read it, please take a quick moment to review one of my earlier articles on a related subject NOW.

I'll bet that you'll achieve the following critical objectives if you follow The Gordon Firemark recipe and my additional tips, tricks and tools:

1) Better, more noteworthy and social media-shared newsletters;
2) More subscribers and a fast-growing list;
3) A higher opening rate for every newsletter or email that you send;
4) Greater percentage of conversions from subscribers to clients or customers.

Please read or scan through this terrific mini-missive, and return to me [you might even have to click the BACK button on your browser] for an evaluation of what makes his letters outstandingly great.
-----------------

Don't miss an issue!  Add us to your e-mail provider's whitelist to ensure  delivery to your inbox.


November 6, 2012

Dear Douglas,
Thanks for subscribing to my Entertainment Law Updates Newsletter.  I hope you find this informative, entertaining and inspiring, and that you'll call on me at (310) 443-4185 for all your legal and business-affairs needs.
-Gordon Firemark








3d figure question mark

Q:  Robert asks whether he needs permission from a famous author’s estate to refer to a passage from that author’s book in hi screenplay.  In this video, I give my answer.










Law Offices of Gordon P. Firemark
 10940 Wilshire Blvd, 16th Fl, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
(310) 443-4185

---------------
Observations, Tips, Tricks And Tools To Take With You:

1) It's addressed to me. Personalized.

2) It's got a picture of the sender with a warm smile (he and I might have the same barber). Humanized.

3) It's brief. A Quick Read.

4) It has a picture. The Mind Loves Pictures...It Processes Them And Associates Them With Persons Or Events.

5) It contains useful information. Non-Advertorial And Informative.

6) It invites the reader to go further. It Contains Links To The Real Action.

7) It opens with a "thank you". People Like To Be Thanked. Gratitude Is Great.

8) It contains some social media sharing tools at the bottom. The Letter Is Easy To Forward Or Share.

9) The letter is not about Gordon Firemark -- it is from Gordon Firemark as a free informational service to me.

10) It contains the sender's Contact information. He's A Real Person With A Real Address And A Real Telephone Number.

As always, thank you for reading me ;-)

Douglas E. Castle


#MadMarketing

MAD
MARKETING
TACTICS™!

View DOUGLAS E. CASTLE's profile on LinkedIn

Douglas E Castle
All Blogs & RSS Feeds

Share this page
Contact Douglas Castle
Follow Me on Pinterest



Financing




0 comments:

Post a Comment

HEADER TO SAVE TROUBLED COMPANIES
WE FIX BROKEN COMPANIES - DouglasECastleBlog
twitter-button.net
View DOUGLAS E. CASTLE's profile on LinkedIn
Douglas E. Castle
Bookmark and Share